Monday, June 13, 2016

My Favorite Things sketch challenge #284


Good morning craft friends and happy Monday! I hope everyone had a 
great weekend! Summer has definitely set in here! It is getting hot! I really
wish it wasn't so I could spend more time outside with my little man.
The next house we get is definitely going to have a nice, big, covered patio.

I have a card I want to share with y'all this morning following the current sketch
from the My Favorite Things sketch challenge. I am also entering this card
into the June Diva Inspirations Challenge from Verve Stamps.



Enabler's List:

Paper: CTMH - Zoe
Stamps: Verve - Faith Medley
Ink: CTMH - slate
Misc: Calico Studio - wood hearts and 
Really Reasonable Ribbon - grosgrain lime


      



2 comments :

  1. This is so pretty, Hillary! Thanks for playing along with our Diva Inspirations challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the ribbon accent at the top of your card and the patterned papers you chose!

    ReplyDelete