Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Retro Sketches #217


Good morning crafty friends! I hope all y'alls weeks are off to a great start!
I don't know about where y'all are from but things are starting to heat
up here in Oklahoma! We made it to 90 yesterday and are supposed to be over
90 tomorrow and Thursday. I'm starting to have to take my walks earlier
in the morning and later in the evening. Not a bad thing really.

This morning I wanted to share a card I made following the 
current sketch from over at Retro Sketches.



Enabler's List:

Paper: Carta Bella - Ahoy There
Stamps: Verve - Strong Anchor
Ink: CTMH - outdoor denim and glacier
Dies: Verve - Anchor
Misc: Really Reasonable Ribbon - grosgrain in red and
Recollections - enamel dots






1 comment :

  1. So very beautiful! Love the pairing of the doily and anchor, and your scattered dots are just perfect.

    ReplyDelete