Saturday, June 25, 2016

Mojo Monday #453


Good morning crafty friends and happy Saturday! I hope everyone is having
a great weekend so far! We are going to a big sale and food truck party
out at local tree farm and nursery. We are planning to redo our front flowerbed.
We want to extend it and add a seating area as well as pull out the current
shrubbery and replace it prettier, easy maintenance shrubs and flowers. We sorta
have an idea of what we want so we are going to get an idea of the cost.

Before we get ready and head out I wanted to share a card I made last night.
I was sitting at my desk trying to think of what paper and stamps I wanted to use for
this Mojo Monday card and then it dawned on me that I should have gotten
my Verve Stamps order of their newest release so I went and checked the mail and
sure enough! There were my new shiny Verve's! So I made a card with them!



Enabler's List:

Paper: CTMH - La Vien Rose
Stamps: Verve - Love Everlasting
Ink: CTMH - black
Misc: CTMH - red shimmer trim and Paper Studio - enamel dots






2 comments :

  1. Beautiful and elegant! Love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a classy card, Hillary. Love it! Thanks for joining us for Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete