Saturday, June 18, 2016

Mojo Monday #452

Good morning crafty friends and happy Saturday! I hope everyone has a fun weekend planned! My pawpaws sisters are in town so my little man gets to meet his 3 great aunts today! I'm so happy to get to see them! We're lucky if we get to see them every few years. That's what happens when your family is spread all over the country. Well before we get this day going i wanted to share the card I made last night following the current sketch from Mojo Monday.


Enabler's List:

Paper: CTMH - Happy Times
Stamps: Verve - Bloom and Grow, and Proverbs 31:25 PJ
Ink: CTMH - fern, pomegranate, and blush
Misc: Paper Studio - enamel dots, misc doily, and
Really Reasonable Ribbon - grosgrain aqua



5 comments :

  1. Absolutely gorgeous with wonderful wording. Love the dimension on the flowers.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous take ont he sketch! Love that verse! Lovely framing of it with the flowers too. Thanks for joining us at Mojo Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful and I'm loving your color palette! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is positively delightful! Such fabulous little details.

    ReplyDelete