Friday, June 10, 2016

Simply Create Too #111


Good morning Simply Create Too fans! I hope you all have had a great week!
Anyone have big plans for the weekend? We probably won't be doing
a whole lot. Little man and I will probably venture out to my parents house
tomorrow or Sunday afternoon depending on the weather. It's nice to
go out there and just hangout on the back porch. They live kinda out in the 
country on two acres with lots of green grass and trees. Well without further ado,
let me get on to this weeks new challenge from SCT.

Challenge due June 24th:

Use Buttons or Bows

Here is my take on the challenge using buttons and bows:


Enabler's List:

Paper: CTMH
Stamps: Verve - Joyful Blooms
Ink: CTMH - black
Dies: Verve - Joyful Blooms
Misc: Recollections - green buttons and 
Really Reasonable Ribbon - grosgrain in Aqua



1 comment :