Monday, June 20, 2016

MFT Card Challenge #285 and Summer Coffee Lovers


Good Monday afternoon crafty friends! I hope y'all are having a great day
so far! Little man and I spent to morning at the pool! My Sunday school class does
a thing once a month called Monday Mornings with Mom where they
usually get together for Bible study, snacks, and crafts. They decided today to switch
it up and hit the pool at one of the ladies' in laws house. I decided it's never
too early to get a kid used to the pool! He seemed to like it... or at leas he didn't
dislike it. lol I had two cards I wanted to share today that I made last night.
Unfortunately since I didn't get this post up before I left this morning the Linky has
closed for entering one of them but I'll share it anyways.

This first card I made is following the current sketch from My Favorite Things.
I am also entering it into the the Summer Coffee Lovers Hop.



Enabler's List:

Paper: Paper Studio: Ninth Street
Stamps: MFT - Perk Up
Ink: CTMH - black
Dies: MFT - coffee cup
Misc: Paper Studio - enamel dots





Here is the second card I made. I was supposed to link it up to Freshly Made Sketches
but I forgot that their linky closes at noon on the due date. I am a few hours late.



Enabler's List:

Paper: CTMH - Happy Times
Stamps: Verve - Bloom and Grow
Ink: CTMH - fern, pomegranate, and blush
Misc: Recollections - aqua ribbon and Paper Studio - enamel dots




Here's a pic of me and little man at the pool!






29 comments :

  1. Two stunning cards, love your funky coffee design, awesome colours. Such a pretty floral for FMS shame you missed the link up. Adorable photo too of you and your baby - aww! Hugs Bev (Uniko) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your beautiful cards! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards are very nice, the first a great masculine card and the floral a very beautiful card...love them both.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards. Love the dots! Glad your munchkin had some fun time in the pool. Wish I had one in my backyard.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, that IS a little man, isn't it?! Adorable! Your cards are wonderful! Love the colors in the coffee card and LOVE the polka dots on the cup, pretty papers! And your floral card is very pretty & a cute design.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet photo...and love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both are beautiful! Love the papers you've used!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the retro look of your coffee creation and the floral card is absolute pretty, nice pic too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'll take the baby - so sweet - and the card is adorable as well - I love you you laid this out! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely card, love the colors, Hillary! Such a nice way to spend your summer, at the pool with your baby! How did you find time to make a card? Happy hopping and enjoy your summer!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful cards and such a cute little guy. Enjoy him, they grow so fast. You just won't believe how fast time goes by. I can't believe it with my son. I have always cherished every moment. God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. such a fun card great layout. beautiful picture of you and the little man. I'm your newest follower I love it.
    Thank you for your inspiration!!. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART
    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! Beautiful cards! You're so sweet!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love both of your cards...awesome job on the MFT sketch!
    Love the pic of you and your boy...soooo sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful layers and colors! Cute little man at the pool too!

    ReplyDelete
  16. BEAUTIFUL cards, you have a way with color and layers!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great coffee card. Love the colors. Sweet pic of you and the little guy.

    ReplyDelete
  18. very nice!
    photo of you and your little man is so cute
    Bad Kitty's Craftroom

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love your coffee card. Great colors.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hillary, Lovely cards. The first one is my favorite. It's frustrating to miss deadlines. Sylvia D.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the cards and sweet baby pic :-)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your cards are lovely. And look at your little man. So handsome.

    ReplyDelete