Sunday, June 12, 2016

Freshly Made Sketches #240


Good morning crafty friends and happy Lord's day. I hope you all have had a great
weekend so far! Well we managed to make it to Sunday School last week with
little man. We are going to try and make it to the service beforehand today. We have to
try to be early enough to sit in the back by the doors in case little man gets fussy.
We have some good friends with a 4 month old who sit there. They're usually on time,
maybe I should text them and ask them to save us a few seats... lol! 

Before we head out though I wanted to share a card I made last night following the
current sketch from Freshly Made Sketches. I also wanted to share a pic
of how I have been finding the time to craft even though I have a three week old.
I have been asked by a few people how am I finding the time to craft...

Baby wearing! It's totally legit! When he doesn't want to go down for a nap after a
feeding without being held, but I have stuff I want or need to do, these wraps come in
super handy!! He snoozed like this for over an hour until he got hungry again.



Enabler's List:

Paper: Paper Studio - Hello Darling
Stamps: SU - Wild about Flowers
Ink: CTMH - blush
Misc: Paper Studio - enamel dots





2 comments :

  1. Beautiful mix of colors and patterns! Pretty card! So glad you shared it at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card! Love that background! I do remember the days of trying to get a card in while the babes were sleeping. Now they're in school and I can't seem to find the time!!!! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete