Thursday, June 16, 2016

Sunday Stamps #128


Good morning crafty friends and happy Thursday! I hope y'all are having a great
week! Yesterday my little man turned 4 weeks! I can't believe it's been 
that long already! What a fast 4 weeks! I'm really starting to think that I'm not
sure I want to go back to work after the Independence Day holiday...
I never thought I'd be one that wanted to be a SAHM... At least without working
part-time. Hubby told me way back that I don't have to go back if I don't
want to. I think I'll leave it up to my boss. If he's willing to give me the shifts that
I would prefer, then I'll stay. If he isn't willing to work with me on that, I'll
take it as my que to leave. The problem with working part-time at my job, which
I've been doing since October, is that some weeks I'll work one day, the next
week I'll work 4 days and/or some of those shifts will be for only 2 or 3 hours so
it'll just make it weird to find help watching little man when I don't have a
set shift. Now if I can work 2 or 3 days specifically with the pain management
doctors then I'll have a set start time and end time within 30 mins. W'ell see what
happens! I'm going to call him on Monday and see if he wants me to come
in and discuss it... Oh and here is my little pic I did for little man's one month:



I also want to share a card I made following the current sketch from Sunday Stamps:


Enabler's List:

Paper: Paper Studio - Murphy Square
Stamps: CTMH - Loads of Fin
Ink: CTMH - slate and pear
Misc: Paper Studio - enamel dots






No comments :

Post a Comment