Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Mojo Monday #451


Good morning crafty friends and happy hump day! Hope everyone is enjoying
their week! Today my little man is 3 weeks old! Time is going by
fast already! He is definitely a growng boy! He is also starting to get a little
clingy. I have to wear him around a lot in my Boba wrap if I want to
get anything done. He just wants to be held most of the time. Fortunately he
goes down pretty well at night. Not as bad as during the day.

Well I wanted to share a card I made the other day following
the current sketch from Mojo Monday.



Enabler's List:

Paper: Recollections
Stamps: Verve
Ink: CTMH - black and glacier
Misc: paper doily and Paper Studio - enamel dots






3 comments :

  1. Beautiful, Hillary! I can't believe he is three weeks old already (or that you have time to create, lol!) Good to see you! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Baby wearing... lol that's how I do it! Sometimes he doesn't nap unless he's held so I wear him in a wrap and he's out until next feeding time... :-)

      Delete
  2. Oh, this is gorgeous! Love the soft, classy colors and papers. Thanks for joining us over at Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete