Friday, August 26, 2016

Verve August Release Retrospective Hop


Welcome back to Day 4 of our Anni-VERVE-sary August Release Spotlight Hop! 
Today is the Retrospect Hop and Product Release!

Verve Stamps May 2016 Spotlight Hops

It's an exciting day as there's new Verve in the store this morning! 2 beautiful new stamp sets, 
3 die sets and a sequin mix just released and they're all available to order right now!!!
To celebrate our new release, we're putting on another blog hop! Today's featured 
focus is designer's choice, so you might just sneak a peek at a whole bunch of must-haves!



If you hopped over here from Marisa's blog, then your in the right place!

For this first card I used a verse from Scripture Medley 4 with my CTMH paper and ink and due cut the stars using Verve's Starry die.

For my second card I used a wonderful quote from the Kindness Matters stamp set. I used a cute paper pack from Paper Studio and made a double loop black grosgrain bow with my Zutter bow-it-all.

For my final card I used a wonderful verse from the Potter's Clay stamp set as well as the flower from that set and coordinating Pottery die set. I embossed my flowers in gold and watercolored them with my CTMH ink. I used a retired CTMH paper for this card.



Next up on the hop is the fabulous Betty! If you just stumbled upon this hop, you
can check out the master list at the bottom of my post and start from the beginning!

Want to win some shiny new Verve? Today's prize is a BIG one. We'll be picking
a random commenter on one of the hop spots below to win our ENTIRE new release!
So be sure to leave a little comment on all the blogs below to increase your chances!
Check out the Verve Blog today for the full hop list and all the prize info and deadlines!

Kindness MattersGreat Kindness Die Set
Potter's ClayPottery Die Set
Scripture Medley 4












Day 3 Hop List
1. Julee7. Betty
2. Stacey8. Charmaine
3. Maureen9. Laurie
4. Lesley10. Teresa
5. Marisa11. Christyne
6. Hillary (Guest)12. Autumn (Guest)

I will also be sharing my cards over at Word Art Wednesday!



51 comments :

  1. Really gorgeous cards all week, Hillary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this trio of cards! The stars on your first card are really perfect for that verse.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All three cards are very nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 3 great cards making the sentiment the focus and all so different! Thanks for sharing your creative talents with us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Hillary, wow! You really went out with a bang! These three cards and all the others are just beautiful! Congratulations on being a guest diva and well done on your beautiful inspiration. Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!!! I love them all so much in pinned them on Pinterest! LOL Amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. All your cards are really beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your cards. Such great scriptures in the new set!

    ReplyDelete
  9. All three cards are fabulous, Hillary.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous cards! Love the sentiments in this release!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic cards.
    Love the second with the squares.
    thanks for sharing some great cards.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful cards. I like your choice of papers and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful cards. Thanks for sharing them with us.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful cards! I really love those Verve sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful cards...so hard to pick a favorite and I love the sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  16. You have been one busy crafter! I Love all of your gorgeous cards!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Someone had a lot of fun creation - all of these are beauties - thanks for sharing your lovely art - congrats on Guest Designer

    ReplyDelete
  18. What gorgeous cards, Hillary! I love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very pretty cards! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wonderful, fun card! The sentiments in this release say it all, don't they??

    ReplyDelete
  21. A beautiful trio of "kindness" cards today. It was great to see your wonderful creations during this hop.

    ReplyDelete
  22. You were on a roll! Lovely array of cards :) Wonderful to have you along as a GD this release. You made the sets shine!

    ReplyDelete
  23. You've been a busy girl, love all your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hillary, I love your interesting mix of papers used on your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love your card designs along with a great selection of papers. Really fabulous and unique cards.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Great cards! My fav is the first with the stars! Fantastic colors and patterns, beautiful verses!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love all the cards and I do agree with some above that the one with the stars is my favorite. Such great scriptures!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Such great sentiments and I love the papers you chose for each!

    ReplyDelete
  29. What pretty cards. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Beautiful cards! I love all the different patterned papers!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Love all your cards and the scripture verses.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Love the layering and scriptures! Beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Wow! You gave my pinterest button a workout! Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  34. You have made some wonderful cards this week for us to see, I do hope you come back again.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  35. great cards...love your use of patterned paper with this new release.

    ReplyDelete
  36. There is something to love---and to emulate ---- on every one of your cards. Love the bright stripes and bold stars, the patchwork pattern on the square card, and the all-over stamping on the third! Wonderful variety and all beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Thanks for all your inspiration. I love all three cards and how you stamped the sentiments and the backgrounds and colors are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Love the coloring of the flowers on your last card. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  39. I love all the cards, but the last one touches my heart with that wonderful sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  40. What a set! I especially like the layout of the second and the colors of the third!!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Fabulous cards for this release! Love each of them.

    ReplyDelete
  42. Stunning cards! Love your great designs and this entire new release!!!

    ReplyDelete
  43. I love all three of your uplifting and encouraging cards! Fabulous new products!

    ReplyDelete
  44. Beautiful cards! I love when the focus is a Bible verse.

    ReplyDelete