Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Viva la Verve June week 2


Good morning crafty friends and Happy Hump Day! I hope y'all have been having
a great week so far! We have been doing pretty good! Little man is now
eating about 4 ounces every 4 hours! It's nice to only get up twice in the night.
I feel like I am getting better rested. I wanted to share I card I made
yesterday during nap time. I followed the June week 2 sketch from Viva la Verve.



Enabler's List:

Paper: CTMH - Zoey
Stamps: Verve - Bloom and Grow, Great Friend, and Scripture Medley 2
Ink: CTMH - slate, sorbet, glacier, and sweet leaf
Misc: Paper Studio - enamel dots


 




1 comment :

  1. Just gorgeous. Love the fun mix of colors, and those orange and aqua blooms look so crisp and lovely layered together. Thanks for joining us for Viva la Verve!

    ReplyDelete