Monday, June 15, 2015

Viva la Verve June week 2

Good morning crafty friends! Hope y'all had a good weekend! Well it's
a Monday again! Lately I've been so spoiled with having Monday's off and
then having a half day Tuesday but one of our spine surgeons has
one of his more difficult cases today so I have to be there because I promised
him that I'd be there for all those cases. When I came back from my
cruise last month my lack of presence in his cases was all they were talking
and joking about. The anesthesiologist said in all seriousness, "Hillary
you really just have no idea what it's like when you're not here, Dr. Hume is
only good at hiding his frustration for so long, and by that I mean he
really isn't good at hiding it at all. We would really just like you to be here
all the time."  Have I mentioned I really like my job? It really feels 
awesome to have your skills and abilities appreciated. I have even had two 
surgeons fight over me once. It was pretty awesome. lol. Luckily I didn't have
to pick which surgeon to work with that day, boss man said the 
surgeon with seniority automatically gets what they want first. lol

Before I head out to work, I wanted to share last nights make 
following the June week 2 sketch from Viva la Verve.


Enabler's List:

Paper: SU Bohemian
Stamps: Verve Joyful Blooms and Verve Unto Us
Ink: SU Bermuda Bay and Blackberry Bliss
Dies: Verve - Joyful Blooms, Leafy Sprigs, and Classy Label dies
Misc: CTMH teal shimmer trim


3 comments :

  1. beautiful take on the sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cool card. Love the colors and patterns together. Thanks for playing along with Viva la Verve!

    ReplyDelete