Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Try Stampin on Tuesday #234


Good morning Try Stampin on Tuesday fans! I hope y'all are all having a great
week so far! Thanks to everyone who has been joining our challenges!
We love to see what y'all create! We have an east sketch today with a very
fun twist! Hope y'all will come and join us sometime over the next 2 weeks!



Optional twist: Shaker Card!

Remember, you can do the sketch, or the twist, or both!

I made a shaker following the sketch, but I tweaked it just a bit.
For some reason I love square and rectangle shaker cards. So I did that and
thought the background could use some banners to add some extra fun.


Enabler's List:

Paper: Paper Studio - Happy Birthday to You, Sir
Misc: Tree House sequins, Recollections red gems, 
clear acetate sheet, and craft foam tape



No comments :

Post a Comment