Thursday, September 3, 2015

Can You Case It #84


Good morning crafty friends and happy Thursday! The long weekend is nearly
upon us! I hope y'all have all had a great week so far! I have a long day of work ahead
of me so before I head out I want to share a card I made the other night
following the current sketch from Can You Case It.



Enabler's List:

Paper: Doodlebug -  Hip Hip Hooray
Stamps: Verve - Birthday Bots and Verve - Birthday Bash
Ink: Ranger - Black Archival
Misc: Paper Studio - enamel dots and round sequins. 
Verve - Metal Sequin Mix. Spectrum Noir - colored pencils


CYCI#84



5 comments :

  1. Totally adorable card! Making it a shaker card is a win win in my book. Love! Thanks for joining us at can you case it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hillary... OMgeeeee this is so flippin' cute! Did I mention I love Doodlebug and Shaker cards? Well I do.. Fabulous, love it! Thanks for joining CYCI :) Eva

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the fun shaker card! Thanks for joining us at CYCI!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun and bright shaker card! Love the bright colours and the mix of the patterned paper! Just all round gorgeous! Thanks for playing along this week at Can You Case It? Rochelle xo

    ReplyDelete