Saturday, September 5, 2015

Mojo Monday #413


Good afternoon crafty friends! I hope y'all are having a great weekend! I hung 
out with a friend last night who was bored since her husband was out of
town and had no one to watch her kiddos so I went over to her house to hangout!
We had a great time chit chatting and watched a movie. I stayed out until after midnight
which for me never happens lol! I'm getting too old to stay up late. This morning I slept in 
and then did some crafting! Later this evening we are going out to dinner with some 
friends and then my hubby is taking me to go see his new office space that I can't 
wait to decorate if he lets me! Right now he has a folding table and chair in 
there which obviously won't do. He needs an nice, professional place to work outside the
house where he can have clients meet him instead of him always having to go to them
since he doesn't want to bring them home to his office. I've been on Craigslist looking
at some nice desks and credenza's which I think would work for him. 
Anyways, before I get to a little cleaning I want to share one of the cards I made this 
morning following the current sketch from Mojo Monday.



Enabler's List:

Paper: Doodlebug - Ghouls and Goodies
Stamps: Verve - Boo to You
Ink: Ranger - black archival
Misc: CTMH - black shimmer trim, Doodlebug - doodle pops,
Paper Studio - enamel dots and Treehouse - sequins






No comments :

Post a Comment