Monday, June 8, 2015

Viva la Verve June week 1

Good morning crafty friends! I sure hope y'all and a great weekend!
I definitely had a nice and relaxing one! Even better is I got the day off work
today! I can finally take my mom out for the lunch I have been
planning since Mother's day! Not going to lie, I did ask my boss if I could
take off. We have a part time guy who is wanting some more hours
so he worked for me today. I am actually supposed to be going part time
sometime... I don't know when this will actually happen. I'm thinking
my boss doesn't actually want it to happen. lol. Anyways, I was
able to get a lot of cardmaking in over the weekend and wanted to share
one this morning. For this card I followed the June week 1 sketch from
Viva la Verve. I am also entering this card into the current 


Enabler's List:

Paper: Prima Marketing
Stamps: Verve Holiday Treats and Verve Psalm 34:8 PJ
Ink: CTMH slate
Dies: Verve Cup of Cheer and Nestabilities sm and lrg circles
Misc: CTMH gold sequins and Recollections doily

  

Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop

23 comments :

  1. Sweet card, Hillary, love the colors and your design! Enjoy your day of hopping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! Love that soft aqua sponging on the sentiment circle. And those coffee mugs just make me smile! Thanks for playing along with Viva la Verve!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely sentiment to go with the cute cups~

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful! Love all the details!
    Thanks for joining us for the Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop♡

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the papers and colors you chose. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is so pretty! I love the doily and the patterned papers that you used!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet card and love the use of the Bible Scripture.

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice mix of color making for a beautiful card:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really sweet card. Love all the patterned papers and how nicely they play together. Sweet sequins and doily too. Really pretty. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  10. so pretty love the lace doily

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pretty card! Love the doily and patterned papers you used! Thanks for sharing! ~Annie

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm glad you found some me time to take your mom out. Hopefully things will slow down for you soon. Your card is lovely and elegant and the mix and match of patterns is sheer perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous, love the papers and the great design

    ReplyDelete
  14. very pretty and great take on the sketch

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card! Love those papers ♥

    ReplyDelete
  16. So pretty! Love those tiny cups.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Hilary!!! Beautiful card!! Great tones!!!

    ReplyDelete