Sunday, June 28, 2015

Viva la Verve June week 4

Good morning crafty friends! I sure hope y'all are having a great weekend!
Today is my daddy's birthday! I think we are doing birthday dinner instead of lunch
since he is going with my little sister to her golf tournament. Today is
also going to be the first day for me to sing in the choir at church! I had been
wanting to join choir for some time but wasn't always off work early
enough on Wednesdays to make it to practice, but now it looks like I will be
able to be off early enough from now on! Before I head out this morning
I wanted to share a card I made last night following the week 4 sketch from
Viva la Verve. I am also entering card in the current Word Art Wednesday challenge.


Enabler's List:

Size: 5.25 x 5.25
Paper: AC Dear Lizzy - Day Dreamer
Stamps: Verve - 2 Cor. 12:9 Plain Jane
Ink: CTMH - glacier and outdoor denim
Dies: Verve - Heart Quartet and From the Heart
Misc: Echo Park enamel dots




2 comments :

  1. Gorgeous card! I love the patterns you used, that sweet sentiment, and the heart cluster, so fun:) Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! Love the soft flowery papers and all your scattered bling!

    ReplyDelete