Monday, June 29, 2015

Sketch N Scrap card #52

Good morning crafty friends and happy Monday! I don't know about y'all but
I might just have a very busy week! Through Thursday at least and
then I have a 4 day weekend! We have some surgeons out this week but we
also have a lot of other employees out so it makes it a little harder for
those of us still working. I'm hoping some doctors will decide that this is a 
good week so buy us lunch! lol! They do that sometimes. Well before I head out,
 I wanted to share I card I made following sketch #52 from Sketch N Scrap.



Enabler's List:

Size: 4.25 x 6
Paper: AC Dear Lizzy - Serendipity
Stamps: Verve - Poppy Birthday
Ink: CTMH Outdoor Denim
Dies: Verve - Build a Poppy
Misc: Echo Park enamel dots, CTMH liquid glass







5 comments :

  1. Beautiful card! Love these papers! Thanks for joining us this week, hope they don't work you too hard!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card - great take on the sketch! Thanks for sharing with Sketch~N~Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the patterned papers you used for this card! It looks amazing :). Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! Beautiful colors! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card!!! Thank you for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.
    Surama

    ReplyDelete