Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Cardabilities #125

Good morning crafty friends! Hope y'all are having a great week so far!
It is getting hot here in OK and the mosquitoes are super crazy
in the evenings! If you soak in spray, chances are, you'll stick get bit
by a few. That's what I discovered on Sunday night. It really was
a lovely evening temperature wise though. We had a nice cool breeze blowing
though out in the country at my parents house. I had off work yesterday
so I did some cleaning and then my order from Joann's came in so of course
I had to play with that for a while! I also put a card together I wanted
to share with y'all this morning. I followed the current Cardabilities sketch.
I am also entering this into the current Always Playing with Paper challenge.


Enabler's List:

Paper: Authentique - Anchored
Stamps: Verve - Strong Anchor
Ink: CTMH - outdoor denim and cranberry
Dies: Verve - Nautical Die set and Pennant Trim die
Misc: jute

   





11 comments :

  1. FANTASTIC Hillary! Love the nautical theme! Well done! Thanks so much for joining our challenge at Cardabilities! We hope you’ll join us again real soon! Good Luck!
    Darlene
    Cardabilities DT
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow i love your card! Nautical thème is really cute! Thanks for playing along with us art cardabilities!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card in navy style! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks wonderful.. love the nautical feel.. thanks for joining in with Cardabilities..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this is absolutely FABULOUS! Every detail from the sailor's knot to the layering of your nautical elements to the woodgrain background is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow ! I love it! Thanks for joining us at Cardabilities!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! This is such an amazing card with all those nautical elements. Thank you for joining us this week at The Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow this is a masterpiece! Beautifully crafted

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card! I love the rustic feel you gave it along with the nautical theme. Thanks for playing The Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hillary, I love every detail about your card! The rustic feel of your patterns and that jute knot are just fabulous! Thank you for joining The Challenge this week! XX

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fabulous card! Love the papers and all of the "extras" you have added! Thank you for joining us at The Challenge!

    ReplyDelete