Friday, June 19, 2015

Mojo Monday #402

Good morning crafty friends and happy Friday! Hope everyone has
a fantastic, relaxing, and fun weekend ahead! I don't we have anything planned
except lunch with the family after church on Sunday. I am going to
try and get a head on some cards for the different teams I am on. Until then,
I want to share a card I made last night following the current
Mojo Monday sketch. I was very inspired by what Teresa Kline did with
the sketch, especially her tag, and had to CASE it a bit in my version.
I am also entering this card into the current Word Art Wednesday challenge.


Enabler's List:

Paper: Pebbles - Basics
Stamps: Verve - Poppy Birthday and Verve - Luke 1:45 Plain Jane
Ink: CTMH - black and pear
Dies: Verve - Build a Poppy
Misc: Recollections doily and black gems, white seem binding (sponged in pear)


  



3 comments :

  1. Hillary, this is really quite a stunning card. Thank you so much for taking time to post your very creative art with us this week at Word Art Wednesday, on our 188th Challenge. We appreciate you very much.
    Blessings, Carole

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO pretty, Hillary. I love the verse, the doily, and EVERYTHING about this stunner. Thanks so much for sharing your talents with us this week, and PLEASE stop by again soon. I'm so grateful to have you play along with us.
    Blessings,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cool, Hillary! Love the chevron poppy! Thanks for playing along with Mojo!

    ReplyDelete