Monday, May 11, 2015

Viva la Verve May week 2

Good Monday morning crafty friends! Hope y'all had a great week
and are having a good Monday so far! I get to work with one of my favorite
surgeons this morning so I think it'll be a good day! Before I head
off to work I wanted to share a card a made following the May week 2
sketch from Viva la Verve. I loved what Verve Diva Marisa did with the sketch
so much that I couldn't help but create my own version! I just loved
how she placed the flower and butterfly and did a 2 part sentiment. I am also
entering this card into the current Verve Inspiration Challenge and
the photo portion of the current Fusion Card Challenge.


Enabler's List:

Paper: Pebble's - Basics with CTMH white daisy and slate CS
Stamps: Verve - New Mercies, Verve - Joyful Blooms,
Verve - Petals and Wings, and Verve - Bloom and Grow
Ink: CTMH black, slate, and honey
Dies: A Cut Above by Verve - Elegant Leaves, ACA by Verve Petals and Wings,
and A Cut Above by Verve - Joyful Blooms
Misc: CTMH clear sparkles and white seam binding

  

3 comments :

  1. Beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card...love how you used the colors! Thanks for playing with us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete