Thursday, May 7, 2015

Party Time Tuesdays #197

Hello crafty friends! Hope y'all are having a great week so far!
We are having some scary weather this week here in
central Oklahoma. Unfortunately it won't end until Sunday either.
I wanted so much to craft last night after getting off work
early but instead stared at the TV and listen to the sirens go off 
a dozen times over the course of a few hours... I think I'll
get my chance tonight though to create a little, I hope anyways!
Please pray for Bridge Creek, OK as they took a direct
hit. A friend from work's house got damaged and some family
friend's house was completely demolished...

On a more pleasant note... There is another Anything Goes challenge
up on the Party Time Tuesday's challenge page! Hope everyone
will come and play along with us this month!

Here is my creation:


Enabler's List:

Paper: Doodlebug - Happy Camper
Stamps: Verve Wonderful Marvelous
Ink: CTMH Chocolate, Lagoon, and Goldrush
Misc: Verve Starry Die, CTMH white enamel stars

No comments :

Post a Comment