Saturday, May 16, 2015

Mojo Monday #397

Good evening crafty friends! Hope y'all are having a great weekend!
I want to share a card with y'all before I have to spend the rest
of the evening watching the weather... There is currently a predicted F4
tornado 10 miles south of my grandparents small town and all that
storm is headed for us in a hour or two... Yay for springtime in Oklahoma.

For my card I followed the current sketch from Mojo Monday and
am also entering this card into the current Verve Inspiration Challenge 
and current challenge over at Color My Heart Color Dare.


Enabler's List

Paper: CTMH - Blossom with pear, sunset and white daisy cs
Stamps: Verve - Good Friend, Verve - Joyful Blooms, and Verve - Poppy Birthday
Ink: CTMH lagoon
Dies: Verve - Joyful Blooms, Verve - Leafy Sprigs, and
Nestabilities small and large circles
Misc: CTMH Sparkles and CTMH liquid glass

  

 

6 comments :

  1. Beautiful card. Love all the layering on this design. Thank you for inspiring us at Color My Heart Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love so much about this card...the pennant with all the colors stamped on it is a great added eye catching treat and I really like the flowers stamped on the patterned paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card....especially with the layered flower and how its color coordinates with the colorful designer series paper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your 3D flower layers--they look great! Thank you for sharing this beautiful card with us at Color My Heart Color Dare--please join us again soon!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love orange and aqua together! So lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Hillary! Great job interpreting the sketch and the colors. Thanks for joining the Color Dare. Come back soon!

    ReplyDelete