Wednesday, September 18, 2013

CTMH ProPlayer and Viva la Verve

Good morning friends! Hope y'all are having a great week
so far! I work week ends today and doesn't start back
up until Tuesday! WooHoo! The hubs and I are going
to San Antonio for our anniversary! Or as my hubs
says it's our quarterly trip to Texas... So in case you were wondering 
where Okies go for vacation, there it is, Texas!

I have a card to share with y'all this morning. I used week 2
sketch from Viva la Verve. For this card I used paper
from the CTMH ProPlayer paper pack. I just love this
paper pack! So great for boys and men! Or maybe it's
since my hubby has his own computer business I find it perfect!
I also used the stamp set Tech Speak and I stamped the images
on my ruby and pacifica cardstock with their coordinating inks 
to give it a little something extra! I stamped the next level stamp in 
slate on white daisy cardstock and cut it out. It can be cut out perfectly if 
you have the Cricut Artiste cartridge!Then after I cut my circles 
 I stamped Heartfelt Birthday Wish in pacifica and ruby inks.

Click Here to shop for your supplies!


original sketch:



No comments :

Post a Comment