Saturday, September 28, 2013

CTMH Huntington and Cardabilities #83

Good evening crafty friends! Hope y'all are
having a great weekend so far! We had some good rain
this morning that brought in a wonderful cold front!
I wore a hoodie today and I was super excited!

The card I have for y'all this evening I made following this
week's sketch from Cardabilities. I used all
Close To My Heart products in the exception of the 
embossing folder which is from Darice. I used the 
Huntington Paper Pack along with some added Olive
and Colonial White cardstock. I distressed the edges of
my background paper with the CTMH edge distresser and also
distressed over the embossed image using the sanding cube 
from the CTMH sanding kit. I then inked the edges with
Desert Sand ink and sponged some ink randomly over the 
embossed area. I stamped the sentiment from Always Grateful
in Olive and stamped the flowers from the National Stamping Month
You Are My Happy special stamp set which you can only get
until Monday in Stazon timber brown on olive, gold rush and red barn
cardstock and fussy cut them out and glued them together 
in a way where you can see a bit of all the colors. I finished off the flowers


2 comments :

  1. Wonderful card, so soft and elegant. Thank you for joining us at Cardabilities.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card!! Thank you for playing along with us at cardabilities!

    ReplyDelete