Thursday, September 26, 2013

CTMH Laughing Lola and Viva la Verve

Good morning friends! Hope y'all are having a great day!
I am having a better day today than yesterday that's for sure!
My hair dryer broke and someone slashed a 9 inch cut
into my convertible top so they could unlock my car
and go through my glovebox... Hope they had fun, not sure why 
anyone would do that for my tiny two seater with a glovebox
the size of my fist... nothing in there but a tiny hairbrush, bottle
of hair spray and my insurance info... Now it's going to cost $1k
plus to replace since you can't 'fix' a hole in rag top. Oh well,
insurance will mostly likely help a bit. Can't get it looked at
for 2 weeks so I have to figure out a patch job until then because 
it's going to rain this weekend... 

Anyways... enough of my whining, I have for y'all this morning
a card using Laughing Lola paper pack as well as some
gypsy and lagoon cardstock. I used the sketch from Viva la Verve
week 4 for this card. The inks I used are black, lagoon, and gypsy.
 I also used the stamp set from the Laughing LolaWOTG kit
for the flowers which I stamped in black on
colored cardstock then cut out. I used a bit of the black hemp
that comes with the kit for the ribbon and bow and a purple
button from my stash.


Original sketch:


No comments :

Post a Comment