Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Sketch N Scrap Holiday Hop

Good morning Sketch N Scrap friends!
Hope you are liking our daily Holiday Hop so far!
For my holiday, I actually chose two...
I have made cards for both Mother's Day and Father's Day!

My Father's Day card:

Supplies:
CTMH ProPlayer paper pack
SU! sentiment stamp
CTMH Slate ink
CTMH Ruby Chevron ribbon
CTMH metal badges from ProPlayer assortment

My Mother's Day card:

Supplies:
CTMH Sarita paper pack
Verve sentiment stamp
CTMH flower stamp from NSM special
CTMH one-way borders stamp set
CTMH gypsy and outdoor denim ink
CTMH Outdoor denim chevron ribbon

1 comment :

  1. I just found you!! I came through Splitcoaststampers. Love your style so I became a follower. I'm a little south of you in Lawton, OK so "Howdy, neighbor." I'll be back to visit often!! :)

    ReplyDelete