Tuesday, October 15, 2013

New Product Blog Hop featuring the Holiday Catalog



Today is October 15th so all the items from the Holiday Catalog are available here!

Welcome to the New Product Blog Hop! For this hop we are
featuring items from the new Holiday Catalog out today! 

For my first card I used a sketch from Cardabilities
For new product I used the Sparkle and Shine paper pack!
 I just love the gorgeous colors of this paper pack! I used the stamp sets
I used were black, slate, ruby, and juniper. The ribbon and
button are misc supplies from my local craft store.


For my second card I used a sketch from Viva la Verve.
I stamped the border stamp from the October
Stamp of the Month, Scandinavian Wishes, all across a piece
of juniper cardstock in juniper ink. I covered random flowers with
silver stickles to add some sparkle. I again used the Perfect Fit Holidays
stamp set and I made the cut outs in the Sparkle and Shine B&T 
using my Spellbinders circle dies.



This blog hop is open for members of the CTMH Blog Boosters. 
Please do not enter if you are not a member of the group.
Linky closes on October 20th.

Original sketches:


10 comments :

  1. Great cards. I love the first one, it turned out lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That first card is so soft and pretty and sweet. I love how you did the circles on the second card. Either pretty card would be welcome in my mailbox!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards! You did a nice job with the sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute cards! I love that wreath. It goes perfect with the paper you used.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty cards using wonderful sketches! I love how you glitzed up the background of the second card with silver stickles.
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the use of washi tape. You did a wonderful job on these cards.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty!! Love the wreath. I just purchased that stamp set. Can't wait to use it.

    ReplyDelete