Sunday, February 8, 2015

Mojo Monday #383

Good afternoon crafty friends! I hope y'all are having a great weekend!
We are having some stunning weather here is central OK!
I'm about to go out and enjoy it but before I do, I wanted to share
a card I made last night following the current Mojo Monday sketch.
I am also entering this card into the current Verve Inspiration Challenge.


Enabler's List:

Paper: Paper Studio and Recollections 
Stamps: Verve Love Notes
Ink: CTMH black, whisper, and cranberry
Misc: Verve jotted heart die and Verve shine bright sequins
and Darice chevron embossing folder



2 comments :

  1. Just gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh this is so fun for Valentines and I love the black red and white.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete