Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Viva la Verve November week 2

Good morning crafty friends! Hope y'all are having a great week!
I can't believe we are already in the first week of December! Wow where 
does the time go! I would love to start my Christmas shopping
this week... If only family would give me their lists. lol
I have received 2 of 9 lists. They two I've gotten were from my 
sisters surprisingly... They are usually the last!
Well I wanted to share a card I made using the Viva la Verve
November week 2 sketch. I have kinda posted them out
of order this week, I actually started this one before the week
3 sketch but them realized I was out of paper dollies
so I had to wait until I could get to Micheal's to get some more!


Enabler's List:

Paper: EP Bundle of Joy: Girl, CTMH Juniper and Kraft cs
Stamps: Verve Birthday Bots
Ink: CTMH Chocolate and Stazon Timber
Misc: Spectrum Noir colored pencils, CTMH Enamel Stars,
and Recollections paper doily 

1 comment :