Monday, November 24, 2014

Viva la Verve November week 1

I have been so behind on my Viva la Verve sketches!
Usually I'm right on top of them but the past few weeks have
been pretty busy so I haven't had alot of crafty time.
This is the second card that was special order from my dad.
Here it is using the November week 1 sketch, I am also
entering this card into this month's Verve Diva Dare
called Vellum Visions. I cut my leaves with vellum.


Enabler's List:

Paper: Recollections Mosaic Memories
Stamps: Verve Joyful Blooms, Stampendous
Ink: CTMH Cocoa
Misc: Verve Joyful Blooms die and dreamy leaves dies,
CTMH liquid glass


2 comments :

  1. This is beautiful! Love the papers and those vellum leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great papers and lovely touch with the vellum leaves. Thanks for joining us for this month's Diva Dare.

    ReplyDelete