Friday, September 26, 2014

Simply Create Too challenge #71

Good morning crafty friends! I have a happy announcement 
to make! I am now on the design team for
Simply Create Too! I am so honored and excited to be on
this team with so many fabulous designers! I hope
y'all will come join us! Each challenge is posted on a Friday
and lasts for two weeks so plenty of time to get your
lovely cards in! The new challenge that
 is open until Thursday evening October 9th is:

Challenge #71 Special Occasion

For my card I chose a new baby as the special occasion:


Enabler's List:

Paper: Echo Park Bundle of Joy (boy) and CTMH cardstock
in Chocolate, Pear, and White Daisy
Stamps: MFT Beautiful Baby
Ink: CTMH Exclusive ink in Chocolate and Pear
Misc: MFT Beautiful baby die set, Verve Starry Die set

I also want to enter this card in these challenges:

Cute Card Thursday - #340 Dies and Punches
{PIN}spirational Challenges - Inspiration Photo (see below)

http://www.pinterest.com/pin/141581982010864966/

1 comment :

  1. This is an adorable baby card... loving the stars!

    Thank you for participating in the {PIN}Spirational Challenge!

    ReplyDelete