Sunday, June 1, 2014

Viva la Verve weeks 4 and 5

Good evening my crafty friends! Wow what a weekend it has been!
I was able Friday night to whip up the last two
Viva la Verve cards for the month before I packed up and 
moved all my crafty goodness! I can't wait to show y'all my new
craft room!! It's mostly put together but I want to finish before 
I share picks... I don't get to finish though until we move
the rest of the house which will hopefully end on Sunday. We've been
moving a few truck loads a day trying to get everything out
except the bedroom and living room stuff. Those rooms
still don't have carpet. Should be by Friday though.

Anyways, here are my last two creations from my old crafty space:

VLV May week 4:


Enabler's list:
Paper: Recollections Mosaic, CTMH Colonial White CS
Stamps: Verve Petals and Wings, Make You Smile plain jane
Ink: CTMH Exclusive Ink in Whisper, Twilight, and Outdoor Denim
Misc: Verve Petals and Wings die, Dreamy leaves die, and Banner die
Nestabilities oval die, and Recollections dots 


VLV May week 5:


Enabler's list:
Paper: CTMH Timberline, CTMH Kraft CS
Stamps: CTMH You're the Best
Ink: CTMH Twilight
Misc: CTMH Wooden Trinket Shapes

No comments :

Post a Comment