Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Twisted Tuesday #83

Good morning Twisted Tuesday fans! I am so sad to say
that this is the last challenge for Twisted Tuesday... It has been a 
great run and I am so thankful to Melina for allowing me
to spend over a year designing with this fabulous team of ladies!
I really hope y'all will join us for the last challenge and make it 
the most participants we've ever had!!

Chevrons and Ribbons!

The Challenge:
Use chevrons on your project.

The Twist:
Use a ribbon(s) on your project.

Here is my take; I made it a shaker Thank You card:


Enabler's List:

Paper: CTMH Sarita (retired)
Ink: CTMH Exclusive Inks in Goldrush, Gypsy, Lagoon, and Outdoor Denim
Misc: Clear acetate sheet, sequins from Hobby Lobby, 
Nestabilities labels 17 dies, Paper Studio pink ribbon

No comments :

Post a Comment