Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Try Stampin' on Tuesday #179

Good morning crafty friends! I am super excited to announce that I
am now on the design team over at Try Stampin' on Tuesday!
TSOT is a weekly card sketch challenge site! I sure hope that y'all will
join us this week! Here is the fabulous sketch to work with:


Here is my take on the sketch; I turned it into a square card:



Enabler's List:

Stamps: CTMH You Mean the World to Me, and a retired hostess set
Ink: CTMH Exclusive Inks in Black, Lagoon, and Sorbet
Misc: CTMH Black Striped Twill Ribbon, Recollections dots,
Nestabilities small and large circle dies, and Darice embossing folder.

1 comment :

  1. Congrats on joining the Try Stampin' on Tuesday Team. Your card is such a nice mix of pattern papers and textures. Hope you enjoy our team! Kathy DT Sis

    ReplyDelete