Saturday, September 17, 2016

Mojo Monday #465


Good afternoon crafty friends! I hope y'all are having a great weekend! Well of y'all
haven't noticed, I've been MIA for a few weeks. We have gotten mostly moved
into our new house. I had been waiting to organize my new craftroom since there was
so much to do in the rest of the house that I didn't want to do it yet because then
I'd want to craft and then I'd feel guilty for not doing something more productive...
Well most of the house is about as done as it's going to get for the time being so I figured
it was time to start on my space! I put it together in two evenings after Elias went
down for the night. It's even bigger than I realized it was. I have so much open floor space
that I have no idea what to do with.. The room is at least 13x13, maybe 14x14.
It's actually the formal dining but this house has a very large and long living room that
has the perfect place for an 8 person dining table in it in front of a large window.



I was able to sit down and make a card to break in my new room while Elias was
taking a nap. I followed the current sketch from Mojo Monday. I am also entering this
 card into the current challenges over at Word Art Wednesday (anything goes), 
Really Reasonable Ribbon (things with wings and ribbon),
  Creative Knockouts (winged wonders), and Fab N Funky (inspired by nature).



Enabler's List:

Paper: BoBunny - Sweet Life
Stamps: Verve - Potter's Clay and Petals and Wings
Ink: CTMH - outdoor denim
Die: Verve - Leafy Sprigs
Misc: CTMH - gold sequins, RRR - aqua grosgrain ribbon


  



9 comments :

  1. Looks like a fabulous space to play in! Such a gorgeous card and that bow is just perfect! Thanks for joining us for Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card and an amazing room to create in. Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky.
    Happy crafting! Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on such a big, wonderful space for crafting! Love the bright layers and gorgeous bow on your card! Thanks so much for sharing at Word Art Wednesday. Have a blessed week,
    Christine
    Guest Designer

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a productive night for you. My study is actually in what was supposed to be the formal dining room off the living room. It was a weird layout for a formal room, but perfect for my study, and since I work from home part time, totally necessary. Congratulations on putting together your craft space. Have a happy, crafty week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card.....Thanks for playing along with us at Fab'n'Funky this week.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, sweet Hillary! What an awesome Things With Wings scripture card. Thanks so much for sharing your talents with us. We love to have you play along, and hope that you will join us again real soon.
    Karen Letchworth
    Really Reasonable Ribbon DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, Hillary! I also wanted to say a BIG thank you for sharing your art with us at Word Art Wednesday. It is such a huge blessing to me when I see your amazing cards linked to our challenges, and I honestly can't thank you enough.
    Bless you,
    Karen Letchworth
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your new crafty space! You have so much room to work! Congrats and enjoy! I love this bright cheery card with its beautiful stamped sentiment and pretty aqua bow. Thanks for sharing with us at the Really Reasonable Ribbon "things with wings" challenge!

    ReplyDelete