Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Viva la Verve July week 1


Good morning crafty friends and happy hump day! I hope y'all are having a great
week so far! This afternoon will be my first day back to work! I am only
working on Wednesdays and Thursdays for the time being so I don't think it'll
be too traumatizing for me to be away from Elias... We'll see! lol!

I made a card during nap time yesterday following the 
July week 1 sketch from Viva la Verve.



Enabler's List:

Paper: CTMH - Blossum
Stamps: Verve - Bloom and Grow, Great Friend, and Beautiful Things
Ink: CTMH - black, pear, crystal blue, and hollyhock
Misc: Really Reasonable Ribbon - grosgrain light blue


I am also entering this card here:

Really Reasonable Ribbon - #144 Summer Flowers
Craft Dee-Bowz - July Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday - #238 Anything Goes





8 comments :

  1. Hillary, I love this card! it's so adorable! Thank you for sharing it with us at Word Art Wednesday!
    Blessings,
    Misty D.
    WAW DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so very pretty! I adore that bow...it is the perfect embellishment on this card! Thanks for joining us at Craft-Dee BowZ for our July challenge! Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a darling card! Love the sweet color combo and that fabulous little bow. Thanks for joining us for Viva la Verve!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Hillary!
    I absolutely LOVE your color combination and the beautiful design. God has most certainly blessed you with incredible talent. Thanks so much for playing along with us in RRR's Summer Flowers Challenge and WAW's Anything Goes Challenge. I hope you will join us at both blogs again soon.
    Blessings,
    Karen
    Really Reasonable Ribbon
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. P.S. I would love to have you Guest Design for me at Word Art Wednesday if you're interested. Just shoot me an email and I can give you the details.
      Karen

      Delete
  5. Very lovely card. I really like the ribbon and bow, color is just perfect with the beautiful paper you used. Thanks for joining us at Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge.
    Deborah DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty, pretty summer color palette! Love your layering! Thanks for joining the fun at the Summer Flowers Challenge at Really Reasonable Ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely gorgeous...Everything from paper choice to embellishment complimented each other. We are so blessed that you joined our Challenge at Word Art Wednesday. We have a new Challenge going on and we hope you can link with us again. Leaving you with the inspiration of God's Word in Jeremiah 32:17 which says, "‘Ah, Lord God! It is you who have made the heavens and the earth by your great power and by your outstretched arm! Nothing is too hard for you."

    God bless,
    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete