Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Try Stampin on Tuesday #227

Good morning Try Stampin on Tuesday fans! Hope y'all are having a great
week so far! My husband's cousin and his family are passing through
Oklahoma today so we're are going to get to meet up with them for dinner
at my sis and bro in-laws house! That also means I get so see my
nephew Jesse! I know there will be plenty of people wanting to hold him,
but I really hope I get to since I didn't when we visited in the Hospital last week.
Anyways, it's a new Tuesday, so that means a new Try Stampin' challenge!

Sketch and Twist: Do one or both!



Here is my take using the sketch and some of the photo colors (pink, yellow, black):


Enabler's List:

Size: 4.25 x 6
Paper: Pebbles - Jen Hadfield
Stamps: Verve - Joyful Blooms and Verve - Great Friend
Ink: CTMH - black
Dies: Verve - Joyful Blooms
Misc: Echo Park enamel dots









No comments :

Post a Comment