Tuesday, December 9, 2014

December Verve Diva Dare

Good morning crafty friends! Hope y'all are having a great week so far!
Today is my half day at work so I don't have to go in until noon!
It's quite nice to be able to relax in the morning before and not have to
rush to get to work. A may even get the next couple Tuesday off!
The doctor I work for on Tuesdays is having surgery next week so I might
get s few extra Christmas shopping day! Whoop! I still have so much
left to do! Anyways, this morning I have been going through this
past years card creations using Verve products for this months
Verve Diva Dare entitled Favorite Things. We were dared to post some
of our favorite cards using Verve products, or cards using our 
favorite Verve product, or create a new card using a favorite product.

I had a very difficult time going through all my cards! It's really hard to
pick a favorite Verve product but I picked a few favorite stamp sets
them found my favorite cards using those stamp sets. My newest stamp
set from Verve, Love Notes, is also one of my favorites, but I'll be
posting plenty with this set over the next month so I didn't add it here.


Some of my favorite Verve:

Petals and Wings stamp set and die set
Strong Anchor stamp set and die set
Unto Us stamp set and Classy Label die
Joyful Blooms stamp set and die set

Two of these cards use the Verve Shine Bright
sequin mix which I also love!

2 comments :

  1. These are all just beautiful! I think that Walk in the Park paper is my all-time favorite paper pack, so the Petals & Wings one totally makes me smile. The strong anchor one is so eyecatching, and that's such a beautifully classic Christmas card with Unto Us. Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful mix of cards. So fun seeing everyone's favorites and creations with them! Thanks for joining us for this month's Diva Dare.

    ReplyDelete