Thursday, October 9, 2014

Mojo Monday 366

Good morning crafty friends! I hope y'all are having a great
week so far! Tomorrow is Friday! It has been a busy
week for me with work and trying to get some things done
for going out of town tomorrow. I has also been doing
a little too much standing in one place at work
this week while wearing my xray lead so I've been having
some back and hip issues... My right hip was hurting 
so bad when I got home last night, my hubby decided that 
when I was standing next to my machine to take the
xrays that I was leaning on my right leg the whole
time and that,s why it's hurting so bad... Now that I think
about it, I'm pretty sure he's right. I have to try to keep
both feet flat on the ground! Wearing lead that's 1/5 
or 1/6 your body weight all day doesn't help either...
Anyways after hubby gave me a massage and I took a 
hot shower hubby told me I had mail waiting on my desk.
It was my new goodies from Verve!! I was so happy
to get then that even though I just wanted to lay down I 
decided to made a card really quick, I just had to use them!

For this card I followed the current sketch at Mojo Monday.





Enabler's List:

Paper: CTMH Snow Haven
Stamps: Verve Unto Us and Peace on Earth
Ink: CTMH Cranberry, Glacier, and Black
Misc: CTMH Black striped ribbon, Verve clear sequins, and
Verve Classy Labels Die and Unto Us dies


2 comments :

  1. Hillary, this is beautiful. Great take on the Mojo sketch. I hope you feel better today. I recommend seeing a chiropractor, and hydrating with lots of water. It may help some.

    ReplyDelete