Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Mojo Monday and Verve Inspirations

Good morning crafty friends! Happy Wednesday! What a good
Wednesday it is! I worked long days Monday and Tuesday and was
trying really hard to not complain and just roll with it. Well my
boss texted me last night when he usually does to tell me when to be
at work the next day and he asked if I wanted the day off :-)
So naturally I said yes! I know tomorrow will be another long day
so I thought I deserved a day off! :-) Anywho, here a card
I made last night following the current Mojo Monday sketch.
I am also entering this card into the Verve Diva Inspiration Challenge.
This month challenge is entitled "Font Focus" which means, well, just
that. The sentiment/s should be the focus of your card.


Enabler's List:

Paper: CTMH Free To Be Me (only $5 with a $50 purchase)
Stamps: Verve: Joyous Blooms, Bloom and Grow, Sunny Days
Dies: Verve: Joyous Blooms, Dreamy Leaves
Misc: Verve Shine Bright Sequin Mix, CTMH Foundry Pins



No comments :

Post a Comment