Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Sweet Sunday Sketch #283


Good morning crafty friends and happy Wednesday! I hope y'all are all having a
great week so far! We have had some lovely weather here in central OK.
A few cool days and some rain have me ready for the cool weather to be here 
permanently! I love fall weather! Before I head out to work this morning, I wanted
to share a card I made the other night following the current sketch from
Sweet Sunday Sketch. I am also entering this card into the current challenges over



Enabler's List:

Paper: CTMH - Basic Fundamentals and Black and Gypsy CS
Stamps: Verve - Love Notes and CTMH - Celebrate Love
Ink: Ranger - black archival
Dies: Verve - Jotted Heart
Misc: CTMH - sparkles and Recollections - doily


   




3 comments :

  1. What a nice wedding card. I like the gems you added to it. Thank you for joining us at Come And Get It challenge. Bunny DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cool wedding card! Love those rhinestone flourishes. Thanks for playing along with our Diva Inspirations challenge!

    ReplyDelete