Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Twisted Tuesday #81

Good morning Twisted Tuesday fans! Hope y'all are
having a great week so far! How did we have so many awesome
cards for our last challenge! Love it that so many are
playing along with our challenges! Are ya ready for a new one?!

A Christmas Forrest in July

The Challenge:
Make it Christmas themed!

The Twist;
Must include a tree, branch, twig, ect.

Here is my take:


I stamped my trees on Colonial White paper with Versamark,
then I embossed them with clear ep. I then took a 
sponge and sponged over the trees with Crystal Blue and
Twilight inks to achieve my pretty sky.

Enabler's List:

Paper: CTMH Frosted (retired)
Stamps: CTMH Always Grateful, sentiment from retired SOTM
Ink: Versamark, CTMH Exclusive inks is Crystal Blue, Twilight, and Slate
Misc: Recollections Clear ep, Nestabilities small and large oval dies



No comments :

Post a Comment